About The Position
Tenengroup Ltd. is a continually growing international e-commerce company with markets throughout North and South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. We specialize in the development, marketing, manufacturing, and exporting of a large selection of custom-made goods and services.
We develop and use our own desktop and mobile e-commerce platforms enabling us to create a unique customer purchase experience.
Our e-commerce platforms are complemented by a dedicated online marketing team well verse in all aspects of the digital media landscape.
Tenengroup stays on top on the online marketing game. Partnering with brands like Google, Facebook, and Amazon, allows us to continually increase our website’s brand exposure, and increase the amount of visitors to our web properties.
All of our software solutions are developed in-house for optimal results. We have developed unique solutions offering personalized features distinctive to our brand of owned and operated websites. Having our own software platform allows us to add additional features on the fly, without being restricted by “closed garden” e-commerce platforms.
About the Job
Tenengroup Tech is looking for a data engineer to join the team.
This is a full-time position from our Tel Aviv offices.
As a data engineer, you will team up with the rest of our data team to design, develop and maintain multi-purpose, complex data systems and services for the company’ internal use. Work with cutting-edge technology for data processing and analysis for big data environments.
- Design, develop and maintain our cutting-edge Big Data frameworks. Including ETL, Click streams and other solutions
- Maintain a high standard of code (unit tests, technical documentation, 0 exceptions)
- Help define and design our current and future Big Data architecture.
- Work closely with our Data Integrity testers to ensure deliverables are accurate and timely.
- Work closely with the DataOps team to design deploy flawless CI/CD.
- Perform code reviews with the team to ensure excellence and quality of delivered code.
- 2 years of experience in Python/Scala/Node.Js or any other functional programming languages
- Familiarity with relational (SQLServer/MySql/Postgres/etc) and non-relational DBs (MongoDB/HBase/Redis/etc.)
- Experience in developing, testing, and maintaining ETL/ELT processes.
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Yarn, etc.)
- Experience working with Spark.
- Experience with relational (Redshift/SQL Server/MySql/etc.) and non-relational DBs (mongoDB/dynamoDB/Hbase/ES/etc.)
- Experience with AWS.
- Basic knowledge of pipelines/data orchestration
- Experience in any Event Store management system