Tenengroup is looking for a VP Data to join our team.
This is a full-time position from our Ramat Gan Bursa Area office.
- Provide vision, strategy and policy guidance for data acquisition, data usage and data management activities.
- Deliver strategic and tactical planning, focusing on solutions for current and future business data practice problems.
- Lead the development of data standards and adoption requirements.
- Monitor and set best practices for information asset management.
- Identify and help select new business opportunities through the analysis of data.
- Lead the technology division progress as it relates to data procurement, performance and ease of use, management, compliance and analytics.
- Establish and maintain strategic working relationships with senior business leaders, outside companies and/or vendors.
- Translate business strategies into data solutions
- 5-7 years of experience leading large, complex technology projects, including strategic and tactical planning and implementation, analysis, design and execution.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a group leader/equivalent.
- Strong experience with Data Integration, warehousing, BI development and implementation.
- Extensive and proven experience with multiple data/technology platforms, ingestion methods (Hadoop ecosystem an advantage).
- Knowledge in statistical analysis and ML paradigms
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Information Technology/equivalent.
- Passion and leadership skills, ability to develop a following for data adherence and usage.