Tenengroup is looking for a System Integrator who will be responsible for implementing external systems and characterizing interfaces.
This is a full-time position from our Tel Aviv Area offices.
- End to end responsibility: Integrating, monitoring and implementing of 3rd party systems customization, such as SAPB1, SharePoint, HR systems, Task management software and social media systems.
- Working closely with R&D and the company VP’s to understands business needs, Write requirement specification documents (PRD).
- Creating training materials for new systems.
- Implementation of new third-party applications starting from the examination stage up to full implementation.
- At least 1 year of experience working as implementer of ERP/CRM/Jira/BI/other SaaS systems
- An excellent command of English
- Ability to work both independently and in a team inside a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in either Industrial Engineering with a specialization in Information Systems or other tech oriented degrees.
- Experience working with databases: MySQL /SQL Server
- Experience building and integrating RESTful API’s (Json , XML , SOAP)